Ingredients for Raspberry Cheese Cake
150g digestive biscuit
-150g dry fruit muesli
-100g unsalted butter
-150g frozen raspberries, defrosted
-80g white chocolate
-250g cream cheese, softened
-150g sour cream
-1/2 cup caster sugar
-1 and 1/2 eggs
– strawberries and blackberries, to decorate
– icing sugar, to dust
Preheat oven to 160C
- Line the base and side of a round small springform pan with baking paper.
- Process biscuit and muesli in a food processor until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add butter and process until well combined.
- Place in the prepared pan and use back of a spoon to spread and press the biscuit and muesli mixture over the base and side.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
- Meanwhile, process the frozen raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into a bowl, using the back of a spoon to press as much pulp through as possible.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half-filled with simmering water. Stir with a metal spoon until melted and smooth
- Process the cream cheese and sugar in a food processor until smooth. Add the eggs.
- Add the mascarpone and sour cream and process until combined.
- Add the melted chocolate and process until just combined.
- Divide cream cheese mixture into two medium bowls.
- Add the raspberry pulp to 1 portion and stir to combine
- Pour half the cream cheese mixture into the prepared base.
- Pour the raspberry mixture over the top. Use a skewer to gently swirl to create a marbled pattern
- Place on an oven tray. Bake for 1 hour or until just set. Turn off oven and leave, with door slightly open, for 1 hours to cool.
- Transfer to fridge to cool.
Transfer the cheesecake to a serving plate. Top with berries,strawberries and dust with icing sugar.
By: Chef Akanksha