Mumbai: Aamir Khan movie PK has been under controversy from the first day of the release but still the movie has managed to break records at box office. As per the latest updates, Aamir Khan’s PK collection has reached 260 crore till 31st December, 2014 with this achievement the movie has locked the “quickest movie” tag which crossed the 200 crore mark in box office.
Report says, Movie PK collection was little low this Wednesday from the day it touched the threate i.e. 19th December, 2014.
As per the figures, PK collected 9 crore (Approx) at the box office on 31st December and now the overall collections has reached 260 crores.
02/01/2015 at 8:24 AM
Here is few questions to ask to Amir Khan and party.
– Are you trying to reform India/Indian beliefs’s via correcting the relegious beliefs? Then start with Islam. Family planning, Terrorism. It is better to correct one’s own relegion instead of poking on others. There are many Hindus to do that.
– Even in 3 Idiots, you poked your nose on Hinduism instead of poking at your own religion. Why?
– The extent you tried to correct Hinduism, if you did the same thing on Islam in this movie what would have happened you know better.
– For example, you were bringing the wines near the mosque. Had you brought them inside the mosque in the movie Muslim’s would have raged a big issue with you.
– Or had you broke the coconut inside the mosque instead of Church, same thing would have happened.
– Wherever you do stuffs, including Sathyameva Jayate, you always have lesson for Hindus, instead of teaching your own people.Why?
02/01/2015 at 10:59 AM
stupid comments whoever written. When you will come up over religion and start enjoying the movies.