Mumbai: Superstar ShahRukh Khan is very busy with the shooting of his upcoming television show ‘India Poochega Sabse Shaana Kaun? And recently it came under discussion that the shooting has been stop because of a minor fire break down at the RK Studio positioned at Chembur.
If sources are to be believed then it was a dangerous incident and along with superstar Shahrukh Khan KJo, Farah, Anuskha and Alia were also present at the spot.
Sources also added, “There was a sudden blackout on the set while the celebs were shooting with Shah Rukh Khan. They were told that the generator outside had caught fire. The set was evacuated immediately. There was no major loss but it was scary as there were so many celebs on the set.”
In relation to this fire control room said that they received the call at around 6.48pm and the main reason behind the fire was short circuit in the meter box.
Well, everyone is safe and no causality has been noticed.