Today is the day when Bollywood icon Varun Dhawan was born. Since he made his debut on screens, the star has garnered a huge fan following thanks to his sensational performances in the varied genres of films. As friends shower the star with lots of love on this special day, Bollywood Dhamaka brings you some interesting facts about The birthday boy, Varun Dhawan
Check them out here:
1. It is a known fact that filmmaker David Dhawan is the father of Varun. Despite that when he expressed his interest in starting his journey in the film line, his father refused to launch him through his production banner. He did so in order for him to go out there and find his own place in the industry without his support.
View this post on Instagram
2. It has been reported that during the time the actor was shooting for Badlapur, he got into method acting. He said no to partying and chilling with friends and started to isolate himself. He enjoyed that phase so much that his mother got worried and ended up phoning his friends to figure out what’s going on.
The intensity he had shown in badlapur
VARUN DHAWAN BDAY CDP pic.twitter.com/3UILzgRH1w
— varunswag (@varunswag_rohan) April 20, 2021
3. Varun‘s Hit film that reached the 100 crore mark titled Sui Dhaka had him Portraying the role of a tailor. In order to prepare for it, he met textile and handloom workers to actually learn the craft of cloth. You also learn to operate the sewing machine and sew embroidery.
4. The film Main Tera Hero starring Varun is actually a tribute to noted actor Govinda. The superstar often starred In movies made by David Dhawan and he wanted to do something special for him. Varun had also specifically requested the actor to watch the film.
5. Varun Dhawan‘s film October was a treat for cinema lovers. The last scene of the film that is supposed to be the most crucial wasn’t revealed to Varun when it was being filmed as the director, Shoojit Sircar wanted his natural reaction to it.