Rajkumar Hirani is one of the most celebrated and respected filmmakers to ever come out of Bollywood. His films manage to woo the audience every time by directing films that deal with social stigmas while also keeping it comical. Due to his unique yet super entertaining films, he is regarded as one amongst the best filmmakers from the Hindi film industry and every actor considers working with him the most cherished opportunities.
On the occasion of Rajkumar Hirani’s birthday, we bring you some of the best quotes that have featured in his films:
1. “Life mein jab time kam rehta hai na, double jeene ka..double” – Munna Bhai MBBS (2003)
2. “Haath ki lakeerein bhi kamaal karti hai … mutthi mein toh rehti hai par kaabu mein nahi.” – Sanju (2018)
3. “Aadmi ko parakhna ho toh yeh dekho ki apne se neeche tarke ke logo se woh kaise bartaav karta hai.” – Lage Raho Munna Bhai (2006)
4. “Bhagwaan se baat karne ka communication system ye gola ka, total lul ho chuka hai.” – PK
5. “Bachcha kabil bano, kabil. Kaamyabi toh saali jhak maarke peeche bhaagegi” – 3 Idiots