The popular actress from the Hindi film industry, Anushka Sharma is celebrating her birthday today. Ever since making her debut in 2007, she has now become one of the highest-paid and most popular actresses from India. On the occasion of her special day, Bollywood Dhamaka decided to bring you some facts that you might not know about gorgeous actress, Anushka Sharma.
1. In her movie zero, she played the role of a scientist who suffers from a disorder known as ‘cerebral palsy’. Her attire was to be kept hidden until the first look of the film premiered. In order to do that, during the time of the filming her vanity van and used to be Parked at a place where she can securely enter and exit without anyone spotting her. She did as much as covering herself in fabric from head to toe as she entered and left the set.
if smoking bad why anushka sharma hot pic.twitter.com/0b1bJAGA1j
— pri ☕️ (@heyitspenguin_) March 25, 2021
2. NH 10 was the first film that got Made under Anushka‘s production banner ‘Clean Slate Filmz’. In order to get into her role, she had begun smoking cigarettes regularly but quit as soon as the shooting for the film ended.
— theneotv (@TheNeoTV) May 25, 2016
3. Anushka Sharma is one of the very few actresses from the Indian film industry, who had the privilege of working with three of the biggest Khans from Bollywood I.e. Shahrukh Khan (Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, zero, jab Harry Met Sejal), Aamir Khan (PK), Salman Khan (Sultan).
Shah Rukh, Anushka and Katrina gave the best performances in Jab Tak hai Jaan. Samar and Meera are heart of the film and their love is everlasting and Akira is the soul of movie and she gave so much positivity in the whole story.
One my favourite And Lifeline ❤#8YearsOfJTHJ pic.twitter.com/T2fpmWxT7E
— 📿 HappyB'day, PAA /Anushka🎂 💕🚩 (@RnSRKsRiderr07) November 12, 2020
4. The famous Leather jacket her character wore in the film jab Tak Hai Jaan, was auctioned on eBay. The proceedings collected well contributed to the redevelopment of flood-ravaged states of Kashmir and Assam in 2014.
— ᗩᖇᑌᑎ (@Rowdy_AK) March 19, 2014
5. In the film Patiala House, she played the role of the love interest of a cricketer. Little did she know that in her real life she will eventually marry an actual sportsperson from the Indian cricket team i.e. Virat Kohli.
ALL HAIL ANUSHKA SHARMA – THE PRODUCER 🙌🏼🙌🏼
The Clean Slate Films Filmography😍
I love how there have been this recurring themes of feminism and folklore in her most of her projects
Also the casting of every project has been ON-POINT.
Proud of you woman @AnushkaSharma pic.twitter.com/RLlmH3QjdS
— Alee✨️ (@meghamalhar_) June 25, 2020
6. She is one of the youngest actresses to have become a producer. She was only 25 when she started her production house ‘Clean Slate Filmz’ that she runs with her brother Karnesh Sharma.