Today marks the birthday of celebrated Bollywood sensation Vidyut Jammwal. He specialises in the field of action and has garnered millions of fans owing to his fit physique and praiseworthy dedication towards martial arts. He made his movie debut through the 2011 Telugu film ‘Sakthi’. During the same year, he also made his Bollywood debut with ‘Force’.
In his career that almost spans 10 years, the actor has hit many milestones. Therefore, we bring you some of the major highlights from actor Vidyut Jammwal’s life on his birthday!
1. Apart from being a phenomenal actor, Vidyut is also known for performing most of his stunts on screen. Within the industry, he is one of the rare stars to have done this for his own films.
wish you a very Happy birth day @VidyutJammwal sir one of the best Action person All time favorite ❤#VidyutJammwal #BollywoodNews pic.twitter.com/DH5a83mMJz
— sushil Borekar (@SushilBorekar) December 10, 2020
2. He is a professional martial artist and began learning Kalatipayattu, from a tender age of just 3 years old! It is known as the Indian martial arts form, one of the oldest surviving ones. Often times he has revealed that it has guided him and connected him to his soul.
3. He was given the title of ‘Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity of 2013’ by PETA. Despite being super fit, it was a known fact that Vidyut Jammwal is a vegetarian. He also recently revealed that he has changed his lifestyle yet again and gone vegan.
#CountryBoy…BACK TO THE ROOTS! pic.twitter.com/D3QbDMSRig
— Vidyut Jammwal (@VidyutJammwal) November 15, 2020
4. The actor became the only Indian to feature on the list of ’10 People You Don’t Want To Mess With’. It is a trend list which was created by a popular Youtube channel ‘TheRichest’ with a total of 14 million subscribers.
After featuring in the list of top 6 martial artist (#Looper) & winning awards in #JackieChan #InternationalFilmAwards, @VidyutJammwal achieved 1 more global achievement as one portal listed his name in "Top 10 people you don't want to mess with" he is the only Indian in the list pic.twitter.com/9xuNx4vHbu
— Vidyuts Maniac (@vidyuts_maniac) July 21, 2020
5. The star has also visited the Shaolin Temple which is in China. He spent a few days there and also trained for a week in a very closed-door martial arts camp where only martial arts experts are meant to stay.
Vidyut Jammwal recently visited the Shaolin Temple on Mount Song, near Dengfeng, Zhengzhou, Henan province in China and participated in an underground and exclusive martial arts training camp.
He is real hero of our india ?? pls support @VidyutJammwal sir.. We love u sir ?? pic.twitter.com/b1O7gztkvM
— Ashish Sahani (@AshishCupid11) July 15, 2020