Known to mesmerise everyone with her killer dance moves, actress Nora Fatehi is celebrating her birthday today. She has worked on multiple projects like Street Dancer 3D, Roar and done stunning dance numbers like O Saki Saki, Dilbar, Ek Toh Kum Zindagani and so on.
On her special day let’s take a look at some lesser-known facts about the dancing queen, Nora Fatehi.
1. Nora was born in Canada to Moroccan parents having Indian roots. Her mom is a third-generation Indian.
— Nora Fatehi (@NooraFatehii) February 1, 2021
2. Back when she was a student, Nora got into learning belly dancing. Turns out she learned the art all by herself without any professional help!
Dilbar Dilbar…. Dilbar Dilbar… Nora Fatehi – The Queen of Belly Dance is here!#NachBaliye9, Tonight at 8pm on StarPlus and Hotstar :- https://t.co/i06fXHO9nA @Norafatehi @TandonRaveena pic.twitter.com/9elUsYYkCm
— StarPlus (@StarPlus) August 3, 2019
3. She also enrolled herself into a modelling agency and due to that, she was sent to India where she began her career. She did multiple brand advertisements earlier.
— Nora Fatehi Love (@Norafatehi_love) October 10, 2020
4. It was through the music video of Dilbar, Nora got a nationwide recognition. Within 24 hours of release, the song had gained more than 20 million views!
5. Apart from being a known face in the Bollywood industry. Nora has also worked in the South Indian film industry where she featured in Malayalam and Telugu dance numbers.