Actor Karan Singh Grover has ruled over everyone’s heart for a while now. Be it, Dr Armaan from Dill Mill Gayye or Asad from Qubool Hai. His charming looks and wholesome personality are the things that made everyone his fan when he became a recurring face in the world of television. He was quick to make a Bollywood debut too and wooed people even more through it.
On the occasion of his special day, let’s look at some major highlights from the life of Karan Singh Grover. Here we go:
1. Karan was born in New Delhi but soon his family decided to move away to Al Khobar in Saudi Arabia. He finished his schooling from there and came to Mumbai for further studies. In Mumbai, he was a student in IHM, Mumbai and pursued a degree in Hotel Management.
— Pheerdaus Bature (@pheerdausbature) September 1, 2013
2. Before deciding to pursue a career in the entertainment field, Karan also worked as a Marketing Executive at the Sheraton Hotel, Oman. During 2004 he became a contestant at Gladrags Manhunt Contest that won him the award for ‘Most Popular Model’.
— Fathimayunus1 (@fathimayunus26) February 23, 2021
3. His first ever show was ‘Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi’ that premiered on MTV. He soon became a prominent icon after he bagged the role of Dr Armaan in the show ‘Dill Mill Gayye’. His charming persona and his chemistry within the show with Dr. Riddhima was all people could talk about.
— Zakky (@zakky12345) November 8, 2017
4. The year 2015 turned out to be a great year for the actor as he made his debut into the world of cinema with films like Alone and Hate Story 3. Fans were beyond excited to see their favourite star rule the silver screens and get wider recognition.
5. He made a comeback in the television industry after 6 years as he reprised the role of Mr Bajaj in the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay. He also made his OTT debut in 2019 with the ALT Balaji Show ‘BOSS: Baap Of Special Services’. Since then he has starred alongside his wife Bipasha Basu in the MX Player web series ‘Dangerous’. Another project his fans are excitedly waiting for is ‘Qubool Hai 2.0’ with Surbhi Jyoti.