Action hero from Bollywood Tiger Shroff is celebrating his birthday today. Be it his jaw-dropping stunts or mesmerising dance moves, to this date Tiger has never failed to impress the audience. He debuted in the year 2014 with the movie ‘Heropanti’.
On the account of his special day, we’d like you to go through some lesser-known facts about the handsome hunk, Tiger Shroff.
See them here:
1. Incase you thought his actual name is ‘Tiger’ then no. His name is ‘Jai Hemant Shroff’. His father and popular actor Jackie Shroff mentioned that he was nicknamed Tiger as he was into biting everything when he was a child, just like a tiger.
These childhood photos of Tiger Shroff will surely bring a smile on your face pic.twitter.com/iBZyIkgtN2
— Osama Malik Khan (@OsamaMalikKhanO) March 26, 2019
2. You must have seen Tiger attempt many stunts in his films. The only reason he is able to pull off those skills so well is that the actor is a 5th-degree black-belt holder in the martial arts, Taekwondo.
— Tiger Shroff (@iTIGERSHROFF) October 16, 2020
3. Despite being one of the fittest personalities in Bollywood with a super ripped body, Tiger follows a strict vegetarian diet. He had once said that he sometimes consumes eggs. Many young fans look up to him for fitness inspiration.
— Tiger Shroff (@iTIGERSHROFF) October 4, 2020
4. Before making his debut through the 2014 film, Heropanti. It is said that Tiger went through intense training for 3 gymnastics and martial arts.
— Sonali 🦋 (@iTigrianSona) March 1, 2021
5. Tiger never really thought about pursuing a career in acting. He was initially more inclined towards getting into martial arts and sports. He had begun training in martial arts when he was as young as 4!
— Tiger Shroff (@iTIGERSHROFF) August 17, 2020