When we want to slay our casual attires we look up to our B-Town celebs. Diana Penty is one fashionista who has been giving us some classy fashion goals to take on and rock our simple looks. Here are 6 times when the fashionista showed us how to slay our casual looks with class –
1. If you wish to go all gorgeous without having to shuffle clothes in your wardrobe, this classy look is your go-to. With a cherry hint lipstick, the floral laced top with ankle denim beneath comes perfect for your girl gang outing.
2. Diana’s boss look with the cream kurta paired up with a simple trouser gives us some subtle class airport looks. The black shiny glasses become the major highlight of the look. Aren’t we sure to add this one?
3. Diana’s cheetah print piece makes us go wow. Being a perfect casual yet classy look, it comes best for indulging in our precious times of solitude. Remember your peaceful book read in nature?
4. Did we hear sneakers? Who can rock this chilled yet classy avatar better than Diana Penty? A black crop top with ripped-bottom jeans; get ready to woo your date!
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”true” date=”true” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”true” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”ASC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
5. Ever wanted to rock your sweaty gym looks? Well, Diana’s vibrant 2-piece gym look will help you! Put over a steamy black sports inner, this casual look is sure to raise the heat.
6. Did you say baggy jeans? This avatar from Diana’s close casual looks will instantly make anyone smile. That wing eye-liner coupled with a peach shade lipstick becomes the ultimate heart-melt!
Diana Penty keeps amazing us with all her classy looks whenever she is spotted out on her adventures. The above 6 looks coming from her classy casuals keep topping our list and we look up to more!
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”false” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”true” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]