Actors

Rana Daggubati has an emotional moment while talking about this thing at Samantha Akkineni’s show; Watch here

Rana Daggubati, Samantha Akkineni

The promo for Samantha Akkineni’s show has been making the rounds on the internet which features Rana Daggubati

Renowned actor Rana Daggubati was the recent guest at Samantha Akkineni’s talk show called ‘Sam Jam’. The promo for the show has been making the rounds on the internet and quickly became viral. The actor can be seen talking to Samantha about his gorgeous wedding ceremoney that took place this year with Miheeka Bajaj and how their love blossomed when they first interracted.

There was also a part in the video which was quite soul-stirring for the fans. He adressed the point in his life when his heath condition was very fragile and garnered a lot of attention from the public. He was seen saying, “When my life was in a fast forward phase, there suddenly appeared a pause button. Things like heart calcification ,bp and failed kidneys…there was a 70% chance of a haemorrage or stroke and 30% chance of a death even.”

Many people in sitting in the audience as well as Rana teared up at that part.

See it here:

Samantha also called Rana a true warrior after seeing him share thise side of him infront of dozens of people.

In 2021, Rana’s film ‘Haathi Mere Saathi’ is scheduled for a release on the day of Makar Sankranti. It will be a multilingual film starring Pulkit Samrat, Zoya Hussain and Shriya Pilgaonkar apart from him.

Most Popular

To Top